Friday, July 27, 2012

Dior Show Lash Amplifying Duo

I recently purchased the Dior show mascara and primer duo from Sephora.  I must say, for all the hype that it has received, it does NOTHING for my thin, straight, Asian lashes!!  :(
The primer claims to curl your lashes as well as plump them.  As soon as I curled my lashes and added the primer, they started pointing down...  Normally, my eyelashes can hold a curl after being curled, without adding anything, so this was a HUGE disappointment..

Eyelashes curled, no primer


 Eyelashes curled, with primer--See how it no longer is curled!!  T^T
I really wanted to love this product, but it doesn't work for me... I can't say much for the lash strengthening or lengthening aspect of the serum since I haven't used it long enough.  
The Dior Show Mascara doesn't work that well either, it separates my lashes, but does not add any volume, it tends to give a feathery look instead. It does not hold a curl either >.<
I think if you have naturally curled lashes, this would be great for you.  But thin, straight lashes (like almost all Asians) it wouldn't work for you.

What are your Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment